Krisztina Christmon

Hi, I am a Ph.D. student at the Department of Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park. I am a Ph.D. student at the Department of Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park. I recently became interested in entrepreneurship.

Looking for a new team member with business/sales interest

Hey guys,

Not sure how people find team mates during the Pandemic, I am just going to try it out here. Β We are a startup of two Science Gard students and we are looking for an additional team member who would be able to take over the sales discovery, business related tasks. Our team won the AGNR Poultry Challenge and we completed the regional I-Corp program conducting customer discovery interviews. So our idea to recycle AG plastic is pretty solid with no competition in the region and stirred a lot of interest. But being a scientist we don't even know the business jargon. It's a super exciting business opportunity we just need to get a business plan together. We are looking for someone with an equal passion for environmental protection as we do and of course someone who could conduct sales discovery interviews. Please let me know if you are interested to join the team or if you know someone who would be interested. Cheers, KrisΒ